Friday, June 25, 2010

The End.........

Well its all over and done with. Was it perfect? No. Was it as I had always dreamed? No. Was it the most amazing feeling in the world to be finally united in holy matrimony with my dream man? Yes. Was it an amazing feeling being surrounded by our family on one of the most important days of our lives? Yes. Wow. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. (that’s the way the saying goes right? Lol) I knew going into it that most of my hard work would go unnoticed but I also knew that the party wasn’t the point. The most important part of the whole day was the fact that I was marrying Luis. Period. I could rehash all that went wrong but I won’t. I will say I felt fabulous in both dresses and that Luis looked stunning in both of his outfits. Julian was attached to us the whole night and you know what? That’s okay. We got married because we love each other and because we love Julian (who looked adorable! Of course)I couldn’t have been happier all day long. It was truly a gift that so many of our friends and family truly support our union. Next up, the house …..then a baby?.................love Mrs. Perales xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment