Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BootCamp..check!

Bootcamp is done and yeah ….hmmmm. Probably could have done without it. I will say I have still been getting up early which is a positive thing. But as far as my body goes with I don’t feel any different. In fact I feel a little fatter lol. My close fit the same. I will say I do feel a bit stronger but not by much. The area I wanted to change the most (my tummy), yeah no change at all. Of course I understand this class was not going to perform miracles but it would have been nice. Especially for the money I mean I expected a little more. The positive thing is that my dress fits me perfect and in all reality it doesn’t matter what my stomach looks like in my dress. And since we aren’t going on our honeymoon for a while the I think my next thing is going to be to try Zumba videos. We’ll see…….

No comments:

Post a Comment