Friday, April 9, 2010

So Much Drama in the CAC.....

Where did the time go? I remember last year when i was begining all my planning everyone said your starting too early, everything happens in the end 3 months. So True! However I am happy I started so early and secured the most important things. My dress:We got official engaged mid May and I had my dress by the end of May :) I got a super fab deal and an even more FAB dress.The Church: We got the date we wanted, the time we wanted, and our son was baptized there. The Hall: Not neccessarily our dream spot but it allowed us to keep cost down and will really stretch my creative muscles :D.
So now to the DRAMA.........which i'll admit is not really that dramatic. Lol but im a dramatic person so its all drama to me :( So my mom found a amazing dress but it takes 12 weeks to make and what we have 10 weeks before the wedding! why>! what to do? so now that plan is to go to LA Fashion District which is cool becuase I wanted to look for Flowergirl Dresses and possibly jewelry. I know we will find something great and priced well so I think it will all work out. The other option is to go to Davids Bridal becasue she like this two peice one shoulder thing ,I liked it too but she needs to order it today or tomorrow to get it in time for the wedding and be able to do alterations because shes a shorty lol. Last options THE MALL. Most likely Topanga ...my fav fav mall. Either way Im not stressed but it is a little drama which is fine in an otherwise surprisingly well planned organized wedding...lol which is subject to change heading into the final weeks :D love it all though!

No comments:

Post a Comment