Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Featured @ my wedding :)



MOB (Mother of the Bride): My Mommy will be wearing this fabulous dress in rose ( not the color shown in the picture). It is an elegant version of pink. Ordered from New York after some crazy searching and searching. I LOVE the bow detail on the shoulder. It is absolutely perfect! She is going to look GORGEOUS!


MOG (Mother of the Groom ): My future Mom in law, the fab Juanis will be wearing this in a cornflower blue (also not the color shown in the pic). It looks so great on her. i love it. its trendy and very flattering! she will look amazing that day!


Velacion Madrina: Christy will be wearing this uber elegant dress. It is gorgeous and super flattering. She will be wearing it in watermelon a beautiful dark bright pink.lol and once again not in the color shown!

All my ladies will be looking AMAZING! they all found great dresses, i am so happy for all of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment